[wooslider slide_page=”pharmacy” slider_type=”slides” limit=”4″]
Nobody likes job interviews and most people feel they could have performed better.
That’s where we come in, Pinstripe Solutions has a 90% success rate in preparing candidates to gain interviews and then the role. Healthcare and Medical jobs are highly contested and assuming your performance at job interview will be adequate is a common mistake. We are specialists in the behavioural interview technique used nationally and internationally by 80% of employers. It’s our job to ensure you are fully prepared to succeed, from on-line application to resume, presentation and interview.
Did you know 1 in 3 general style resumes end up in the “too hard basket” before even being read?
We have successfully worked with numerous candidates in the following environments:
- Paramedic/ Emergency Services
- General Practice
- Allied Health roles
- Industry: Pharmaceutical, Research & Development
Top 10 job interview tips
Today’s job market is very competitive. You need to give yourself the best chance possible to stand out from the crowd, preparation is key.
- Research the company & the job you are applying for thoroughly
- Dress appropriately matching the company culture
- Be 15 minutes early
- Be confident, but not arrogant
- Prepare key questions (Tell us about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses)
- Provide examples, case studies of past successes (for example saved expenses or increased revenue)
- Prepare to keep your answers short and succinct
- Be alert, attentive, ask good questions, but never interrupt the interviewer
- NEVER “bad mouth” past employers or co-workers
- Clearly state your interest in the position and exhibit enthusiasm for the role
Founder Kirsty Ferguson won the Telstra Small Business Award in 2005 for her work in Pharmacy Recruitment alongside The Pharmaceutical Locumco Company. In February 2013 she lectured at Sydney University on “Behavioural Interview Techniques and Improving your Resume” to 4th Year Pharmacy Students.
Below we have listed our products and services from rescuing your resume and targeting it to a new role or teaching you how to perform during those dreaded interviews.
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you don’t think our products or services have improved your interview preparation, then we are happy to give you a full refund… that’s how confident we are about our government and professional training.