Breaking News 06-09-2017
Aussie pilots are in demand, so why not consider a 2-year overseas adventure.
Yes, I’m talking about flying a jet in the USA.
We have a pilot on the ground who can facilitate the entire process and cut through all the fake information. This highly reputable carrier has E175 and CRJ aircraft.
- E3 Visa – we can help facilitate that (min of degree required or 12 years flying)
- Non-Type Rated and Type Rated Pilots can apply
- Minimum Sign On Bonus of $22,500US
- Command upgrade in 18-22 months
- Jet time on your CV
- Diversity of flying and bases
- 2 year commitment
- Any degree qualification or 12 years flying and non flying aviation exp.
- Australian ATPL (to be transferred to FAA ATP)
Register your interest by emailing your CV to: [email protected]
We can also set up a SKYPE chat with our Aussie/USA liaison who can answer any questions you may have.