[wooslider slide_page=”professional” slider_type=”slides” limit=”4″]
Nobody likes job interviews and most people feel they could have performed better.
That’s where we come in, Pinstripe Solutions has a 90% success rate in preparing candidates to gain interviews and then the role. Corporate jobs are highly contested and assuming your performance at job interview will be good is a common mistake. We are specialists in the behavioural interview technique used nationally and internationally by 80% of employers. It’s our job to ensure you are fully prepared to succeed, from on-line application to resume, presentation and interview.
Did you know 1 in 3 general style resumes end up in the “too hard basket” before being read and the key “motivation” most employers seek is “initiative”?
These are the key issues faced by job seekers:
- I get no response from recruiters after submitting my CV
- I do not get to interview stage
- I get to interview stage often, but I never get the role
- I am thinking about changing careers, how do I re-write my CV to make it relevant
- I haven’t been to a job interview in years, what can I expect
- How do I stand out
Free 15 minute phone consultation
Every candidate is unique and most people would like discuss their specific situation in order to determine which parts of the recruitment process they need help with. We offer a free phone 15 min phone consultation to determine the best approach for you. Contact us today on +61 416 272 449 or email us.
A quick overview of some of the services we offer:
- Create a new resume
- Tailor a cover letter to the role to which you are applying
- Prepare you for the pressurised environment of the interview itself
- Teach you specific techniques and tools to use during the interview
- Identify and improve your specific performance issues at interview
- Help you understand what exactly the employer is looking for
- Help you enter the interview room feeling prepared, in control and confident
To view our full product range, please scroll down or visit our online shop.
We have successfully worked with numerous candidates in the following sectors:
- Education; Teaching Staff, Administrative Staff
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you don’t think our products or services have improved your interview preparation, then we are happy to give you a full refund… that’s how confident we are about our corporate training.
Click here to contact us for more information on coaching information and prices. Or if you prefer more information in person, don’t hesitate to call us on mobile (+61) 416 272 449.
Top 10 job interview tips
Today’s job market is very competitive. You need to give yourself the best chance possible to stand out from the crowd, preparation is key.
- Research the company & the job you are applying for thoroughly
- Dress appropriately matching the company culture
- Be 15 minutes early
- Be confident, but not arrogant
- Prepare key questions (Tell us about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses)
- Provide examples, case studies of past successes (for example saved expenses or increased revenue)
- Prepare to keep your answers short and succinct
- Be alert, attentive, ask good questions, but never interrupt the interviewer
- NEVER “bad mouth” past employers or co-workers
- Clearly state your interest in the position and exhibit enthusiasm for the role
Below we have listed our products and services from rescuing your resume and targeting it to a new role or teaching you how to perform during those dreaded interviews.