We are passionate about helping you achieve your cabin crew career.
With nearly two decades of experience in Aviation recruitment across Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East we have gathered the resources you need to succeed at the Cabin Crew recruitment process.
Flight Attendants face a highly structured and intensive recruitment process, and we are here to support you through the entire process. Airlines use specific interview techniques and each role is highly contested so it essential to prepare in advance.
Pinstripe Solutions offers a range of products to help you prepare for your Cabin Crew entry interview process or promotion.
There are many aspects to consider:
- The panel interview questions you will be asked and how to answer them
- What to expect in the Team or Group Exercises
- What to wear and what not to wear
- How to answer negative questions
- Preparing a knock-out resume, cover letter, and on-line application
- Customer Service Training
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer a 100% money back guarantee – if you don’t think our products or services have improved your interview preparation, then we are happy to give you a full refund… that’s how confident we are about our Cabin Crew training.
Click here to contact us for more information on coaching information and prices. Or if you prefer more information in person, don’t hesitate to call us on mobile (+61) 416 272 449.